Old world charm with modern refinement
Step into this lovely residence and you will soon realise you don't have to sacrifice the warmth and character of a traditional family home to enjoy the benefits of modern architectural designed living. Peacefully nestled amongst a tranquil street, this property exudes style and sophistication.
Endowed with an abundance of natural light and generous proportions, this distinctive home creates a sense of space and comfort. The large outdoor deck will see you seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor entertaining with effortless poise. Bursting with quality and lifestyle appeal, this is an opportunity to enter the sought-after Figtree market.
This property offers a great opportunity for the astute purchaser with features including:
- 601sqm block with luscious green manicured lawn
- Delightfully renovated with the modern luxury of three bathrooms
- A plentitude of storage for the whole family with the added bonus of a study
- Lock up garaging for one car, with off-street parking for more along the extended driveway
- Wonderful suburb attributes with predominance of owner-occupiers and families
- Close to quality schools, shopping amenity and just 10 minutes to the CBD and spectacular beaches
- Pest & Building Report Available
- 5% Deposit
- Rental Appraisal $600 - $650 per week
Council $453pq* | Water $168.38pq*
*figures are approximate
visit www.24branchavenue.com for more information
WHAT IS THE PROPERTY ADDRESS?
24 Branch Avenue, Figtree NSW 2525
HOW MANY BEDROOMS?
HOW MANY BATHROOMS?
HOW MUCH PARKING?
1 parking space(s)
$650-$700 per week
PEST INSPECTION CARRIED OUT?
354sqm (Including internal area,
garage and storage)
$453 pq (approx)
$168.38 pq (approx)
WHEN IS THE PROPERTY AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTIONS?
See inspection times below
WHAT IS THE SALE PROCESS?
Sat, 05-Aug-2017 11:30 AM